- Product management in startups, and what to do when you’re stuck trying to determine what metric even matters rather than how to make it go in the direction you want
- Executive alignment, and the importance of understanding how key stakeholders like to communicate
- Imposter Syndrome, and how to get over it
- How to break down walls and objections with stakeholders through collaboration and shared discovery
- The importance of keeping users at the heart of your decisions, and how to do that as a new startup that may not have a large user base yet
Give it a listen and let me know your take on these topics.